jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Post 6: Postgraduate studies


The idea of taking a course after I graduate is not in my future projects yet, because I’m focus to finish my actual career, and I guess I’m gonna consider that in my last years at college. Maybe I would like to have a master in some area of journalism but I’m not sure yet. 
I would like to take an English course but in other country, like England or Canada. I will do that course because I want to improve my pronunciation and speaking. I really want to learn that and it will be better if I can travel to a country where the people speak in english. Also, I think that it’s so important that I can learn that language, because it would be a tool for my future work as a journalist.
I would like to do another languages course, like Italian, French and German, but my priority is taking an English course, because it would be easier for me and I wouldn’t taking a long time to learn the language.
Another thing that I would like to do is taking a gastronomic course, but at the same time I will be working. I wanna know the basic meals and how to prepare some foreign food, like Arabian an Asian food. But the course of foreign food will be more entertaining if I do it in other country.

5 comentarios:

  1. yes, the best choice is focus in our actual career xdd but dream it's nice <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yep, we're all should try to focus on the present

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You're right, learning other languages is so important as a journalist

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don´t like the English but the Italian is a language that I would like to learn

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think work and make a gastronomic course is a good idea!

    ResponderEliminar