jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Post 7: my bucket list


I’ve never done a bucket list, but I think that I’m going to do one when I go home. But I always have dispersed ideas in my head of things that I would like to do. In my list I would include practice volleyball, being vegetarian, and go for a trip with my best friend (I hope I can done this activities the next year). The other things of my list I would do it in a long-term, like participate in an exchange program, buy a car and a house (in Santiago and the other one at the beach), learn Italian and travel to the most beautiful places in the world (maybe reduce it to the eight wonders of the world). Also I would like to play the guitar and learn how to play chess.
I’ve done some things of my list but halfway. I’ve practice volleyball the past year in my home town but just for 2 months and I leave it because it was summer. In other part, I’m not hundred percent vegetarian, I just don’t eat red met.
I think that the most difficult things to do would be those that involve spend big amounts of money, like buying a car, a house and travel. The last one is my priority so I’m gonna to save money for a long time to make it come true.
I would like to share these activities with my close friends and with myself. One of my goals is doing a travel alone like Julia Roberts in “Eat, Pray, Love”. If I have a partnership I would like to do it with him too.

3 comentarios: