jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Post 5: My future job


I would like to work as a journalist (that's maybe obvious), and I imagine it like a thing that I would do for the rest of my life.  I think that the road to get a job in this work area it will be hard, because there is a lot of people looking for a job as a journalist and they aren’t founding one. I see that as a huge problem. Also, in this society applies the “having contacts” rule, making more difficult the situation of applying for a job in a regular way, because the bosses give work to his relatives and people who they know.
I would like to work outdoor and indoor, because I’d like to work at radio and a newspaper, maybe having conversations with politicians and generate debates, and going to the streets to talk with the people about topical issues that concern them.
I think that travel around the world is my biggest dream, and it would be better if I would get to travel thanks to my job. I think I can do that if I work as a correspondent.
I don’t care about the salary now, and when I choose this career I never thought about it. I think that you don’t to warry so much about the salary, it is important for surviving but I guess that is more important think about doing something that fill your soul and make you happy.
Currently I’m studying journalism, but I would like to do a major in political sciences.
 

4 comentarios:

  1. I would love to work as a correspondent too! (like Kapuscinsky<3). We have to be lucky to get a lot of money in this career xddd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the same fear of not getting a job due to not having contacts uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Salary will never be more important than your happiness :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that we make our labor camp and you need to be worry about.

    ResponderEliminar