jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4: my favorite book.

My favorite book of all times is "The Hunger Games" and it trilogy, wich is "On Fire" and "Sinsajo". The first time I read the book I've was 14 years old, and I read it like a freak; I could'nt stop reading, even I read in classes. The Hunger Games was very addictive. I read the second book of the trilogy after I saw the movie, because I didn't have enough money to buy it. A friend of mine had the book and I borrowed it. Then, my parents gave me the final book of the trilogy at christmas. I recommend it because it has a good history and  it's an easy book to read because is entertaining.

I'm open to read any kind of books, but my preferences are the utopic novels, books of investigation, thriller and maybe romantic books.

My favorite author (for now) is Stephen King. I started to read his books a while ago, and they are very interesting, because he keep you caught in every page. I read "It" and "The Shining", and now I want to read "Cujo".

The last book I read was called "La Mujer Rota" written by Simone de Beauvoir. I didn't finished yet because I started to read it when we started the classes, so my free time was dedicated to read my college's book. I would like to pick up that reading at holidays.

4 comentarios:

  1. I have "The Shinning" of Stephen King in my house but I didn't read it! I think I will do it when I come back to Rancagua.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You should definitely finish "La mujer rota", I read it this holidays and I loved it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´ve heard a lot of Stephen King. Maybe I´ll read some book of that author these year.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I haven’t read the Hunger Games trilogy, It or The Shining, but I’ve watched the movies. Do you think the books are better than the movies?

    ResponderEliminar