jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019

Post 3: My favorite tv series


My favourite tv series of all time is “Friends”. I wasn’t born yet when this series was on air, but I get to know it thanks to my older sister, because she always watched it and I started to watch friends with her. Since that moment I never stop to watch it. I like this series because is funny and I like the different stories of the group. Also, this series help me with my english practice, because I see it with subtitles and audio in english.
My preferences are diverse, because one day I can watch a funny series and other day I’m going to watch a drama series. It depends of my mood and if I have good references about the series. I think that the type of series that I watch the less is anime.
The most recent series that I watched was “13 reasons why”. I follow that series since its release, and recently Netflix upload the third season, but I’m not finished yet! I definitely recommend this series because you can reflect about things that other series didn’t show so vividly, like violation, suicide and bullying at a school. It’s hard to watch because of the images that appears, but it worth it.

4 comentarios:

  1. I've always wanted to start the rv serie "Friends" but it has many seasons to watch ;-;

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'll be there for youuuuuu -sings alone in her room-
    I had watched some Friends chapters, it's very funny...
    and I just started third season of 13 Reasons Why so... NO SPOILER PLEASE!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Friends is in my ''to watch'' list but university doesn't let me start

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think I should watch friends, a lot of people likes it

    ResponderEliminar