jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

Post 2 (week 4) the best concert ever

The first concert I went to was of the boy band "One Direction". They played at Estadio Nacional on May 1st, 2014 and I went with four cousins and two aunts. I was 13 years old in that year and I was a huge fan of One Direction since I was 11, and when I found out that they will come to Chile it was the greatest new I've ever heard. I was anxious about it, because I didn´t know if I'm going to catch a ticket, owing to the amount of people that wanted to go to the concert. But I've had a happy ending: my parents bought me a ticket and I felt the happiest girl in the whole world.
I was far from the stage, because I went to gallery, but I didn't care about the distance. The concert was AMAZING, and I think that it was the best day of my life (thinking like a kid). I sang all of the songs and I jumped, yelled and also cried. They ended the show with fireworks and it was awesome. I really enjoyed the show and is the best memory of my childhood. But the concert had a funny fact: the next day of the concert I went to ask for my ticket, to keep it and have it for a memory, but it was lost!

6 comentarios:

  1. In those times I liked Louis from 1D. My sister was directioner too, so I knowed a lot of songs. I remember one... Gotta be you? or something like that... it was good.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a little girl I also liked them, but it wasn´t a fan as to go to the concert

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm really happy that you got to go! I have a friend who was a big fan at that time and it was crazy how fast those tickets sold! So i'm glad that you saw them!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What an amazing concert! It was my first one too heheh

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also liked One Direction when I was little, but not for went to the concert.

    ResponderEliminar