jueves, 8 de agosto de 2019

Practice post

Our generation was born at a global society and we have incorporated the technology in every daily activity. We use our cellphones, most of the time, reviewing our social media and we waste a lot of time using Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and others. 
I think that isn't safe to give any personal information on websites, because we don't know who is watching our information or our photos. All of my social media are private, and I don't plubish all the things that I do or the places I go. But I have to admit that I spend a lot of time using Instagram, that's my favorite social media because most of my friends use the same app, and I like to watch memes and take selfies. I don't like to share my location in real time on instagram or facebook because I think that is unnecessary and I dont't like to expose myself in that way. 

1 comentario:

  1. I'm agree with you. We spend a lot of time on social medias when we could to get out of our homes xdd I like to share memes too, I sometimes think it's a vice.

    ResponderEliminar